Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ahh, a New Blogging Adventure

I always hate writing a blog’s first post. It feels so forced. But, you have to start somewhere, I guess. I once had a blog that I started as if I had been posting all along. There was no introduction, no “welcome to my new blog,” or anything to indicate that the blog was new. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but when I looked back at it, it seemed kind of funny that I did it that way.

So, welcome to my new blog. I’ll probably end up using a lot of this in an “about” page, once I get this thing going, so even though no one will probably read this right now, it still serves a purpose for me.


You may wonder what this blog is going to be about. As a pretty experienced blogger, I know that blogs tend to take on a life of their own and grow and change over time. But, I do have an idea of why I am here and what brought me here, so I will tell you a little about that.

I love sex, plain and simple. I love to talk about it, read about it, and of course, do it. But, aside from being a horny little slut, I find sex as a topic quite fascinating. I think it’s the only thing that almost everyone does, yet there are so many taboos about it.

Imagine if we weren't supposed to talk about food, like we aren’t supposed to talk about sex. How odd would that be? Yet eating and fucking are almost equally important, aside from the fact that you can technically live without sex. (Although, why would you want to?)

So, this blog is going to be about any and all things sex. More specifically, I will be posting about sex in the news, my own sexual fantasies, my erotic short stories, sex toy reviews, and maybe some erotic artwork of mine. I would also like to do an advice column, once I get some regular readers.

That’s where I kind of see this blog going. I thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy yourself.

XO,
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment