Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Anal Sex: My First Time

In my last post, I told you that I wanted to try anal sex, but was afraid. Well, I did it.

Maybe it was the fact that he had a few beers. Maybe it was because he was stressed out about work. Maybe it had something to do with the sex date he has next week with another woman. Whatever the reason, my boyfriend decided to get a little daring last night and start fingering my ass while I was giving him a blow job.

He started to get really into it and even asked me for some lube. I could tell that it was really turning him on a lot. And then, he said how much he really wants to have anal sex with me.

I love to submit to the will and desires of my partner during sex. That is a huge turn on for me. So, I was game.

After some more foreplay and some vaginal sex, he got some more lube and it was go time. I'm not going to lie; it freaking hurt - at first. I wanted it to feel good, but it really didn't. The worst part was that he was clearly into it, so I wanted to enjoy it. (Heh, I wanted to enjoy it anyway.)

Then, I realized that it would probably feel a lot better if I just relaxed and got into it, instead of being so freaked out. Once I did that, it did feel very good. But, then it was over.

When he came, I could tell that it felt really good for him. He confirmed that, when I said, "You went where no man has gone before," and he replied, "I went where I am definitely going again!"

I know that this is something we will be doing again, maybe even a lot. I'm sure that next time I will enjoy it a lot more because the fear of the unknown is over. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment